Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Just what is it you don't like about the head churl?

There's a discussion going on at Pendagon about Bush-hating.

It's really quite mild (unlike the stuff you find spewing forth from some right-wing sites - and that's simply the truth), and an interesting read. I think this one says pretty much what I might have offered:

'Hate' is a strong word. I hate what Bush & Co. policy and politics have done to our country, our standing in the world, the economy, the environment, our men and women in uniform, our children, our seniors, our unemployed. I don't know Bush, but whenever I hear or see him speak, I feel a strong, visceral dislike verging on disgust. Oh what the hell, I hate him, too! Count me in the 3%. Whoopee!

Posted by: Tinfoil Hatboy at December 31, 2003 11:34 AM


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!