Thursday, September 01, 2011

Happy Birthday Ann Richards



September 1, 1933 – September 13, 2006
Former (and greatest) Texas Governor

"Poor George [W. Bush]. He can't help it -- he was born with a silver foot in his mouth. [...] He was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

They blame the low income women for ruining the country because they are staying home with their children and not going out to work. They blame the middle income women for ruining the country because they go out to work and do not stay home to take care of their children.

“Power is what calls the shots, and power is a white male game.

“I get a lot of cracks about my hair, mostly from men who don't have any.

“Let me tell you that I am the only child of a very rough-talking father. So don't be embarrassed about your language. I've either heard it or I can top it.

“There is a lot more to life than just struggling to make money."

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!