Friday, August 14, 2009

Why People Buy Lottery Tickets

This is my office. This is the way it's looked for the past two months. (I am not currently working on six computers at one time, only five - the one in the back has two monitors attached.) While I'm working on the computers, I'm also constantly interrupted answering calls from staff that are usually as vague as "My computer's not working," which could be anything from a software program that they couldn't figure out to a Blue Screen of Death, and the calls from the public lab attendant with not only computer issues, but user issues and issues with our new time and print management software as well. And not one photon of natural light makes its way into my space. Not one.


....but hey, I'm just in a whinging mood. It feels permanent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!