Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Twit Romney

The man is hopeless.

"Should God speak to you, and ask you to do something that might be in conflict with your duties as president […] how would you handle that?" reporter Natalie Jacobsen asks.

Romney laughs and then replies, "Well, I don't recall God speaking to me. I, I don't recall God speaking to anyone since, uh, Moses and the [burning] bush, or perhaps some others, but, but I don't have that frequent of communication."

  Salt Lake Tribune

As Joseph Smith, to whom God purportedly offered the new Mormon religion, spins in his grave.

I wonder if the current leader of the church, to whom God also purportedly speaks, will take away the Twit’s membership.

The Concord Monitor lays out some more problems with Twit's stability and asks its readers not to vote for him.


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!