Friday, June 24, 2005

The Howling

What the hell is wrong with you Democratic politicians?

[...]

We know the truth out here. We will stand with anyone who stands up for us. Where are you?

This GOP has the moral certitude of Errol Flynn at a convention of underage bargirls in Bangkok. And ethics? Please! Republicans have the ethics of - well - Tom Delay and Randy "Duke" Cunningham and the Ohio Coin-gOp scandal. They quote Stalin as a means of dealing with the judiciary or anyone who opposes them, but no one makes them apologize. They call Democrats traitors, and accuse them of aiding the enemy, while at the same time, the GOP ensures their friends profit from the deaths of American soldiers. There is not a corpse in this country that these people will not stick Uncle Dick's cheney into, in order to screw themselves into a frenzy of godly power. And yet, these bilious bullies rule the political playground? Give me a break!

If you're a Democrat, I'll give you everything I have, money, time, whatever; and all you have to do is - give me my country back. All you have to do is stand up and face the storm. Expose these hypocrites for what they are and what they do in the name of America. My America.

Let me tell you three things you could do if you really want my support.

Read this John Cory commentary at Jack's.

Personally, I think the Democrat party is long dead. It's the progressives that need to stand up and take charge. But where are they? I agree with John - there's a lot of support out here for them, if they'll make their way to the stage.

Bouncing back to the Democrat party, if that's even possible at this point, is pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!