Monday, May 09, 2005

Where's the fire?

I don't have a very sophisticated tracking mechanism for YWA, so I can't tell where all the readers are coming from, nor always what got them started. All I know about this morning's visits is that lots* of people are checking out this May 29, 2004 YWA archive. Which post exactly, I don't know. What do you think?

And while you're at it, I'd completely forgotten this....
Experts here after lunch have concluded that one of the 2 video cameras used in the Nick Berg "beheading" was also used to film US troop abuses of Iraqi detainees.
Wonder whatever became of that. Maybe I'll poke around.


*At this point, 54 people, to be exact, including people at:

army.mil
af.mil
NCIFCRF.gov
saic.com
merck.com
rowan.com
144.10.34.#
67.112.131.#
rr.com
66.161.54.#
dartmouth.edu
nj.us
valornet.com
pacbell.net
147.154.235.#
algx.net
206.144.23.#
gte.net
67.140.26.#
ecu.edu
147.70.56.#
66.182.219.#
217.26.84.#
mbayaq.org
65.101.103.#
ca.us
gblx.net
63.205.61.#uu.net
in-addr.arpa
mbn.net


I recognize the military and government sites, SAIC and educational servers. Merck and Rowan are medical sites. mbayaq.org is the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The rest are anonymous to me. No help in figuring out where they're coming from on the referrals page, as they are all showing "anonymous".

Even as I check them out, there are more and more coming on all the time.

Just curious. So if any of you get here from starting at that archive, and feel like leaving a message, let me know what post is getting the attention, and how you found it.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!