Monday, July 12, 2004

Like a bad comic

He uses the same tired line. (Or maybe it's like a little kid who thinks if something was funny once, it'll be funny a hundred times.)

In Tennessee this week...

"As he had for over a decade, Saddam Hussein refused to comply," Bush said. "So, I had a choice to make. Either take the word of a madman or defend America. Given that choice, I will defend America every time."
  article

June 19, Fort Lewis, Washington...

"I had a choice to make -- either trust the word of a madman or defend America," Bush said. "Given that choice, I will defend America every time."
  article

In Reno, Nevada, June 18...

"As he had for over a decade, Saddam Hussein refused to comply. He ignored the demands of the free world. So I had a choice to make: either take the word of a madman, or defend America. And given that choice, I will defend America every time."
  article

June 1, Denver...

"I had to choose either to take the word of a madman or to defend the security of this county, and given that choice, I will defend America every time," he said, adding that the United Nations and Congress believed the same intelligence reports as his administration.
  article

May 14 ACU speech...

"I had a choice to make: Either trust the word of a madman, or defend America. Given that choice, I will defend America every time."
  article

May 2, Niles, Michigan...

"I was faced with a choice: Do I trust the word of a madman who had used weapons of mass destruction, who professes hatred of America, who had ties to terrorist organizations, who had funded (suicide attacks) in Israel - or do I defend America?" Bush told a Republican-leaning crowd at Niles Senior High School.

"Given that choice, I will defend America every time," he said
  article

April 15, Des Moines, Iowa...

"Given the lessons of September 11, I was faced with a choice, either to trust the word of a madman, a tyrant, a dictator...or defend the country. Given that choice I would defend the country every time," President Bush told an applauding crowd.
  article

April 6, El Dorado, Arkansas...

Bush said Saddam Hussein chose defiance over compliance, so the president had to make a choice: "do I trust the word of a madman, a tyrant, somebody who had used weapons of mass destruction on his own people and on countries within his neighborhood or do I remember the lessons of September the 11th and defend America?"

"Given the choice between a madman and defending the country, I will defend America every time," he concluded.
  article

Appleton, Wisconsin, March 31...

“I had a choice to make,” Bush said. “Do I trust the word of a madman, or do I make a choice to defend our country? Given that choice, I will defend our country every time.”
  article

March 30, speech to Wisconsin First Responders...

So I was faced with a choice: Do I trust the word of a madman, or do I do I my duty to defend America? And given that choice, I will defend our country every time.
  article

March 26, Albuquerque, New Mexico...

"Given that choice, whether to trust the word of a madman -- a man who had used chemical weapons on his own people -- or to defend our country, I will choose to defend America every time," Bush said.
  article

March 18, Fort Campbell...

I had a choice to make, either take the word of a madman, or take such threats seriously and defend America. Faced with that choice, I will defend America every time.
  article

Washington Convention Center, February 23...

As he had for over a decade, Saddam Hussein refused to comply. So we had a choice to make: Either take the word of a madman, or take action to defend America and the world. Faced with that choice, I will defend America every time.
  article

February 16, Fort Polk, Louisiana...

"Saddam Hussein showed defiance and we had a choice of our own: Either take the word of a madman, or take action to defend America and the world. Faced with that choice, I will defend America every time," he said.
  article

Charleston, South Carolina, February 5...

"We had a choice: either take the word of a madman, or take action to defend the American people. Faced with that choice, I will defend America every time."
  article

All right, already! Enough. (There are more.)

Somebody get this man some new material.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!