Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm Feeling a Little Peevish

Maybe I got too tired at work today, but tonight I'm feeling like I won't be able to look at Bush's face with his beady eyes set way too close together and his chimp upper lip, smug, arrogant, petulant for another whole year (and that's a minimum, assuming he doesn't get that "accident", an October surprise next year that allows him to call a national emergency and suspend what's left of the Constitution - it's not as hefty since he's been in office, so suspension won't be terribly difficult).

If he doesn't go, I will simply have to give up blogging, becau.....oh wait. I bet I can find out how to get my web browser to block images. Never mind. I can keep going.





from Stinkzone




....but you do what you want....you will anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!