Monday, May 16, 2011

You Won't Have Donald to Kick Around Any More

Donald Trump has announced that he is not running for president in 2012. "This decision does not come easily or without regret," Trump said in a statement, "especially when my potential candidacy continues to be validated by ranking at the top of the Republican contenders in polls across the country."

  TPM

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sure it does, Don What. Sure it does.

"I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run," he said, "I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election."

But you’re dropping out, why?

Ultimately, however, business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector.

Uh-huh.

Even The Donald can recognize when he’s being laughed at.

I want to personally thank the millions of Americans who have joined the various Trump grassroots movements and written me letters and e-mails encouraging me to run.

Millions.

I make you this promise: that I will continue to voice my opinions loudly and help to shape our politician's [ed: I think they meant to type politicians', but I could be wrong] thoughts. My ability to bring important economic and foreign policy issues to the forefront of the national dialogue is perhaps my greatest asset and one of the most valuable services I can provide to this country.

Important economic and foreign policy issues like whether the sitting president has a birth certificate from the US. I have a feeling Don Gone will go back to his TV show and leave politics alone. Happily for everyone.

I will also continue to push for job creation, an initiative that should be this country's top priority and something that I know a lot about.

Because he creates so many, many jobs with his show “The Apprentice.”

Captain Combover, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!