Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gossip Break

I don’t understand why Maria Shriver is suddenly divorcing Arnie due to an admittedly strange affair with child. Except if she were privy to it, contrary to what they’re now saying, and didn’t want to give up the seat of California Governor’s Wife any more than he wanted to give up the seat of California Governor.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," said Schwarzenegger, 63, "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family.

"There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry," he said in a statement to the Los Angeles Times.

  Raw Story

Yeah, yeah, full responsibility. Of course he didn’t bring it up until AFTER leaving office.

It was not known how the Austrian-born actor managed to keep the child secret, while the woman remained on their joint staff -- and while he continued to support the child financially, according to the LA Times.

Yeah, good question. I think we know the answer.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!