Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oval Office Redecorated


No, I don't know how much it cost us, but it's very tasteful - and definitely Africa-inspired. That ought to light some fires.

Don't recall what it used to look like after Dubya & Laura redecorated? Check here. I thought it was fairly frumpy. At any rate, in a couple of years, it will get redone again. Probably something more conservative on the order of the Dubya frump, if my intuition is correct.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Let's just hope the Palin's aren't directing the decor! I'm thinking her boat has sunk, though. I agree it's likely to go back to frumpy, however.

    LaBelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, you don't think a big moose head would look good on the wall behind that desk?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!