Thursday, August 26, 2010

And, While I'm on the Subject

I know I have this as an update to the previous post, but I decided to pull it out of the closet...

And let me just go on record here now to say that for my money, the current RNC chairman is also a closeted gay. Maybe when he gets out of office he can admit it and just feel real sorry that while he was in that office he didn't do more to change the party's stance on gay rights.

I should also say that I mean no disrespect to people who choose to keep their homosexual identity closeted. Who can blame them in this world? And t'aint nobody's bizness but their own. But those who do so while holding a position that opposes gay rights can slink back under the rock they crawled from beneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!