Thursday, August 26, 2010

Okay, I Give

I avoid posting about the Palin crew, because, honestly, those people are like TV Reality Shows, or Maury Povich, and I try my best to pretend the world has not really sunk that low yet. But this is just too funny to let go by.

Levi Johnston, the father of Sarah Palin's grandson, says he wishes he hadn't apologized for telling lies about the former Alaska governor because he's "never lied about anything."

  Salon

Can they get any more absurd? I'm going to be sorry I asked, huh?

UPDATE: O.M.G. And so it is.

I guess I missed this one:

While he has not officially declared which political office he aspires to, his manager, Tank Jones, has said Johnston is interested in a run for [Wasilla] mayor or city council. Earlier this month, Jones confirmed the 20-year-old Johnston planned to run for office as part of a reality TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!