Monday, June 07, 2004

How does this happen?

La Belle says we have to apoloize (again) because this guy graduated from the University of Missouri, but I'm not apologizing until I find out where he was born, and if it turns out to be Missouri, then I will.

You'll have to read this article to believe it. It ends like this:

I will never blink in a staring contest with the liberal Democrats. I will always fight for what's right and I will never go native.


I can't believe he just said that.

Go read the whole page. Vernon Robinson is running for Congress in North Carolina.

(And I might add to the wife - the dunce cap is highly appropriate.)

Oh, and here's another article which quotes Vern:

"Over 400,000 foreign students have overstayed their student visas, and we simply have no idea where they are," Robinson exclaimed. "Over thirty thousand of these are from Muslim countries. Do I have to spell out for you why that is a problem?"

He said the problem with illegal aliens has even affected our military.

"The United States Air Force Academy recently found it had 23 illegal aliens working for it -- more than the number that carried out the September 11 terrorist attacks," Robinson expressed. "But these illegal aliens were actually working for a military service academy!"
  article

I guess he hasn't had enough racial bias experience of his own to figure out why that is a problem.

And just remember - all illegal aliens are terrorists.

Terror! Alien! Do I have to spell that out for you?

Now seriously, read the self-intro on Vern's website.