Monday, January 12, 2009

Temper, Temper

I heard a snippy snippet of Dubya answering some pushy reporter who just won't let up about "mistakes". Pressed to answer once again whether he had made any mistakes in his presidency - something he has denied until now - he snapped that the "Mission Accomplished" banner was a mistake. It wasn't his mistake of course. It was misinterpreted.

And then he said, "of course" some of his "rhetoric" was a mistake. And he said it in that tone I've heard from alocoholics before. The tone that says, "Now you're pissing me off. I've admitted that I might have done something wrong. Drop the subject!"

WIIIAI has some of the more brilliant remarks of his last presser. Hooray! Last!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!