Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here It Is

HBO has pulled it from YouTube and it's down from Rising Hegemon and Brilliant at Breakfast.

This performance made even an old cynic like me stand up.

Until they snag it...

Pass it around quickly. Note the verses they chose to include:

In the squares of the city, in the shadow of the steeple,
By the relief office, I seen my people;
As they stood there hungry, I stood there whistling
This land was made for you and me.

There was a big high wall there that tried to stop me;
A great big sign there said private property;
But on the other side it didn't say nothing;
That side was made for you and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!