Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Take It Back

I said earlier I thought Hillary's ill-advised remarks about Bobby Kennedy were at any rate innocent. I take it back.

While Keith Olbermann goes over the edge reporting it (as Keith is wont to do at times), he notes three or four previous incidents when she has brought up the assassination. Bad form, Hillary. Very, very bad form. And perhaps not altogether innocent in referencing the assassination after all. And definitely not simply because the Kennedys were on her mind due to Ted's condition as she claimed this last time. This is a repeated, planned campaign comment.

Olbermann also reminds me with a list why we can't believe Hillary's claims of innocence ever again.

Take your nasty politics and run as the GOP candidate you are striving to be, Hillary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!