Monday, February 25, 2008

Minimal Blogging This Week

And, likely, this will be the only post.

I'll be heading up to Ft. Sill to attend my son's Basic Training graduation ceremony and spend a little time with him before he ships off to Maryland for AIT. After that...well, who knows where he'll be sent? I am trying not to think about it.

So...what will happen this week while I'm away from the computer? Will Musharraf resign? Will Hillary pull out all the stops in her losing race against Obama? Will the price of gasoline go so high I will have to odd-job my way back to Texas?

Hold down the fort, people, and remain calm.


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!