Friday, February 08, 2008

And I'm the King of France, Bill

If his wife is elected president, Clinton said he will not interfere with her work or her advisers.

"I will do what I'm asked to do," Clinton said. "I will not be in the Cabinet. I will not be on the staff full-time. I will not in any way interfere with the work of a strong vice president, strong secretary of state, strong secretary of treasury.

  Yahoo

Not full-time.

Strong is a relative idea, so who’s going to decide if those people are strong enough to warrant not experiencing Bill’s interference?


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!