Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Off to Mexico

This will be my last post stateside for a while (maybe forever??). I must go to bed now. I have to arise at 4:00 am to get my ass on a plane to Guadalajara. From there it's a taxi and a bus and a burro to my destination. I'm going without much information - to teach English somewhere on a volcano - or very near anyway.

My undying gratitude goes to LaBelle and Johnny Boy for getting me this far (KC airport) and organized to go. I'd never have made it without them. Furthermore, my sincerest thanks go again to LaBelle, and to Rich and Stephen's family for gifting me a great laptop to bring with me.

If and when I can get to an internet service source, I'll try to keep YWA up and running from Mexico. Until then, thank you all for being here with me on these internet pages.

Many blessings.

Keep the faith and hold down the fort. Buckle your seat belts - it could be a bumpy ride. Just try to have some laughs.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!