Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hola from México

Many, many thanks to you all for your good wishes. I have finally arrived and found the internet cafe. I´m afraid I won´t have much time to blog with the jam-packed schedule I am going to have with teaching. However, once I get the hang of that, I should be able to use my time more efficiently. I´m going to try to find time for a Diario Mexicano, as well, though, so....

At this moment, the sky has opened up and it is absolutely pouring on this beautiful little town in Michocán. So I´ll be here until it lets up a little. I haven´t read, heard, or seen any news from the States since I left, other than a view of the weather on the Gulf of Mexico on a TV in a store.

You guys still there?

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!