Thursday, March 31, 2005

Kudos to KU

I'm not a sports fan, but I do know that here at the U of MO, Kansas University (KU) is the arch rival (dating back to the days of the civil war and border skirmishes between the states). KU gets my vote for this one, as I feel certain no Missouri Tiger would have had the balls....
'Drudge is reporting that clinically insane whack-job Ann Coulter was interrupted by hecklers during a speaking engagement at KU. But little Mattie is not telling us the whole story. My best friend's daughter is a sophomore at Kansas. She called her dad after the event and he immediately phoned me. Apparently what sent Coulter into a full-bore, spittle-flecked, incoherent rage was being asked, "So, Annie, what's actually larger, your Adam's apple or your dick?" My wife and kids slept through the ringing phone, but my ensuing laughter woke the entire house.'

  Via Maru via Bartcop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!