Sunday, February 13, 2005

Halloween screen of death?

I've seen several ways a computer looks when it lays down, from the blue screen of death to various error messages to the simple freeze, but this is the first time I've ever seen this:



I suppose the day will eventually arrive that my computer snaps, crackles and pops into computer aferlife, but I hope that isn't any time soon. And I hope this is just a little variety freeze up screen my computer offered because it loves me. Or maybe because it was trying to disappear through camouflage, considering the paint on the walls. (Come to think of it, it has done some pretty strange things before.)

It's a drizzly, cold, gray day here in Red State Outer Limits. Just thought I'd share its highlight.

Deus ex machina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!