Friday, January 14, 2005

Misconstrued - Part 2

Following up on the asswipe's comments to reporters, he's even less willing to concede mistake in an interview with Barbara Walters.
"I watch what I say. … I said some things in the first term that were probably a little blunt. 'Bring it on' was a little blunt. I was really speaking to our troops, but it came out and had a different connotation, different meanings for others," he told Walters.
ABC article
You just misunderstood him.

A little blunt. About the same dullness as his sensitivities, I'd say.

"I'll be more disciplined in how I say things," the president, adding, "I have to be cautious about conveying thoughts in a way that doesn't send wrong impressions about our country."
I think the impressions are already made, jerkwad.

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!