Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Can They Be Stopped? - Part 2

Sorry I didn't find this article sooner. My emails went to John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchinson. I'm sure they were moved.

From Daniel Ellsberg:

Please do the following: How I ask you to spend 60 seconds

1. ALL AMERICANS: Go to the EFF website here and put in your zipcode to find your Senator’s phone number. Call them and read the short script on the same page. If no answer, click the link at the bottom of the page to e-mail them. (Tell others verbally to go to “www.eff.org” and click “take action”)

2. OBAMA SUPPORTERS: Go to My.BarackObama.com here and join the group requesting he oppose (as he did earlier) the amendment. This takes about 30 seconds. I suggest changing “ListServ” in the bottom right to “Do not receive e-mails.” (Tell others verbally to search “obama please vote no” on Google and My.BarackObama.com will be in the top 3 results, currently #1)

  Antiwar.com

A video of Daniel Ellsberg is on that page, answering questions about the FISA issue. Or, you can read the Q&A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!