Friday, April 29, 2011

Geez

This is why I don't "listen" to "news." I turned on NPR this morning, and the first thing I heard was a report on the "Royal Wedding" wherein the reporter declared that the most impressive thing about it (according to himself, AND, he claimed the crowd) was the bomber that flew over.

The next report was regarding the serious conditions in Syria in which the reporter made every statement end with an upturn in inflection, as though she weren't telling us something, but rather asking us about it. Valley Girl reporting on NPR. I didn't even make it past the first minute of that report before shutting off the radio.

Fer crissakes. If this is what we get with public funding, I don't think I care if the Republicans take all the tax dollars away from it. (Which, by the way, is less than 6% of NPR's budget.)

....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!