Sunday, July 05, 2009

Palin Update

I hate it when they force me to post updates:

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is not under investigationby the FBI, the federal agency’s Alaska spokesperson has said.

“There is absolutely no truth to those rumors that we’re investigating her or getting ready to indict her,” Special Agent Eric Gonzalez told the Los Angeles Times Saturday. “It’s just not true.”

  Raw Story

I usually forego posts about rumors until the story’s been borne out. I thought that reports of an FBI investigation surely would be easily verified and therefore true. Well, who knows at this point? Do I trust FBI statements any more than any other?


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!