Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Or Maybe It's the Other Way Around

I was calling Sarah Palin "Bush in a dress." Maybe Bush is Sarah in a rumpled suit. This is the second picture I've seen recently of Dubya winking. I never saw pictuers of him winking before Sarah (B.S?) Does he think that her coyness was the secret of her popularity amongst the base? (And I do mean "base".) Is this his way of trying to be popular? Does he really think it will work for him?


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.


2 comments:

  1. http://whateveritisimagainstit.blogspot.com/2008/01/state-of-union-address-spreading-hope.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my. well...twins of different mothers, then.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!