Wednesday, February 09, 2011

They Never Learn

According to a report at Gawker, Rep. Chris Lee (R-NY) responded to an ad a 34-year-old woman posted to Craigslist's "women seeking men" section, sending her shirtless pictures of himself and claiming to be a 39-year-old, divorced lobbyist. Lee is married with one child and is 46 years old.

[...]

"I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff and my constituents," Lee said in a statement circulated to the media. "I deeply and sincerely apologize to them all. I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness."

  Raw Story

Because I got caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!