Wednesday, November 14, 2007

VACATION

While I have a spare moment, I'll take the opportunity to notify all my very much appreciated readers that I'm going to take a vaction and probably will not ever even touch a computer. I certainly won't be watching commercial TV "news". It's probable I won't even listen to a radio program.

I trust you will be very well served and entertained by the excellent blogs and news sources linked in the sidebar here at YWA, and I suggest you simply try to enjoy yourselves for the next week or so, and not just your holiday time off (for those of you fortunate enough to have a job with benefits).

In fact, it seems to me an appropriate response to what's happening in the world right now, and particularly in our country, would be to get out your fiddle.


....but hey, do what you want....you will anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. There may be some delay before your comment is published. It all depends on how much time M has in the day. But please comment!